Create Your Own Sensory Space!
A Sensory Space can open up a whole new world for individuals with physical or cognitive impairments. Schools and centers that work with these individuals can provide great therapeutic benefits to all of their students and clients by offering them a multi‐sensory experience.
Enabling Devices provides
Free Design Services
No space or budget is too large or too small!
GET STARTED TODAY!
Read this FREE Information and Submit Your Questionnaire!
The following video gives you an overview of what a Sensory Space can offer:
Sensory Spaces can be used to achieve hundreds of individual goals.
- Increasing concentration and focus
- Providing mental and physical relaxation
- Decreasing aggressive behaviors
- Developing the senses of sight, touch and hearing
- Teaching cause and effect
- Providing a sense of security and calmness
- Encouraging vocalization and communication
- Promoting social interactions
- Heightening awareness of the environment
- Improving coordination and gross motor skills
- Providing an opportunity to explore freely
- Promoting cognitive development
The following video shows how we helped Cerebral Palsy of Westchester develop, design and install their Sensory Room: