Our Quotes feature makes it easy for you to assemble an order, save it as a Quote (without needing to pay) and then return later and finish checkout with that order.
Using Quotes is great when you need to get approval for your order from a manager, committee, or other stakeholder first before completing an order. Quotes include any applicable taxes and actual shipping costs as well, giving your management a complete accounting of the planned order.
To create and save a Quote:
- Simply fill your cart with the items you want to purchase, including quantities and amounts.
- When you’re ready to submit your quote, click the “Proceed to checkout” button to checkout as normal
- Enter your billing and shipping address as normal
- Under the “Your Order” heading at the bottom of the checkout page, select “Submit Quote”
- Click the “Submit Quote” button.
- Your order will be saved as a Quote.
To submit a quote to your manager for approval:
You will receive an email summary of your quote that you can forward to your manager for approval.
You can also return to Your Account -> Orders to review your open quotes.
- Click “My Account” from the top of the site
- Then click “Orders” in your Account menu.
- Click the “View” button next to any order with the status “Quote Received”.
To convert a Quote into an order:
Once you have approval, you can convert any open quote into an order. Simply return to Your Account -> Orders and click “Pay” to convert the quote into an order and pay for it.
- Click on “My Account” in the main menu
- Click the “Orders” link in your Account menu
- Click the “Pay” button for any order with the status “Quote Received.”
- Follow the instructions on the checkout page to pay for your order.