Fun and learning are right at their fingertips with this small-scale activity center that provides both cognitive and sensory stimulation. Perfect for users with limited mobility, this small-scale multi-use toy features our popular bead curtain, a dome with brightly-colored sequins that spins with the press of a button, a textured plate that vibrates and lights up, and a pull ball that turns on a music box!
NOTE: Wall mountable, mounting hardware included. Music may vary.
Compact Activity Center
Give them learning and enjoyment right at their fingertips. Get sensory and cognitive stimulation with the Compact Activity Center. Perfect for users with limited mobility, this small-scale, multi-use toy features our popular bead curtain, a vibrating light-up plate, a music box activated with a pull ball and a spinning dome of brightly-colored sequins!
Ready for Play in Multiple Positions
We designed this activity center to let users with multiple positional needs have fun. You can play with the Compact Activity Center in positions that include:
- Tabletop: Set the activity center on a table or similar surface so the user can play while sitting.
- Floor: The activity center can also lay on the floor during activity mat time.
- Wall-mounted: This toy has four screw holes on each corner and mounting hardware for wall placement.
- Side-lying: Ask about the Side-Lyer version of this product for special positioning needs.
If you have another position in mind for this toy, we welcome you to contact us or ask a question on this product page.
Who Can Use the Compact Activity Center?
This toy works well for people who can move their arms and hands to some degree. Our Compact Activity Center customers include:
- Adults and children with disabilities
- Family members and loved ones
- Educational staff and occupational therapists
- Support professionals and organizations
Consider giving the Compact Activity Center as a gift to a classroom or to an individual who enjoys tactile stimulation.
Why Buy Toys From Enabling Devices?
At Enabling Devices, we strive to give you the best shopping experience on the internet for adaptive devices. Our customers choose our store because of our:
- Experience: We have more than 40 years of experience in creating and selling adaptive devices. This history drives our commitment to supporting people with disabilities.
- Variety: Our inventory includes multiple types of adaptive devices, including switches, toys and communicative devices. Most of these products come from our designers and manufacturers.
- Customer service: To give you the best support possible, we center our customer service around your needs. We create custom devices for customers who can’t find what they need in our catalog.
Learn more about our products by contacting us for more information or requesting a custom device.