Adaptive and alternative communication (AAC) devices are used to aid individuals in relaying messages to others. AAC tools like our Cheap Talk box assist children and adults with various physical and cognitive disabilities that prevent them from verbalizing speech. These devices encourage people with special needs to interact with others, convey important messages and cultivate their communication skills.
At Enabling Devices, we strive to help individuals with disabilities achieve their goals and lead fulfilling lifestyles with our line of innovative products. With over 40 years of experience and a wide array of tools and toys that inspire learning, communication and independence, you can trust us with all of your needs.
Cheap Talk 8 Features
Our versatile communicator is activated by pressing one of eight message squares. The total record time is 300 seconds — or 37.5 seconds per message. This user-friendly communicator is ideal for the development of receptive and expressive language skills.
Cheap Talk AAC devices serve a wide range of individuals with verbal disabilities, including:
- Cerebral palsy
- Former stroke or head injury
- Down syndrome
- Other speech-impairing conditions
Talk 8 devices help give a voice to those who face verbalization challenges, aiding them in communication development and simple language transmission. These individuals can interact with friends, family or strangers with the help of their Cheap Talk boxes and can even attract attention at a distance for a wider range of communication.
Note: The icon images shown are sold separately. Print them here with Icon Maker #4069X.
Benefits of Cheap Talk AAC
With our Talk 8 boxes, your child, student or patient can enjoy the many benefits that come with these AAC devices. Cheap Talk boxes help users:
- Interact with ease: AAC tools help individuals with speech limitations communicate more effectively, motivating and encouraging them to interact with those around them.
- Feel empowered: When users gain the ability to successfully relay messages, they feel confident and empowered.
- Develop communication skills: With more opportunities to communicate comes better communication skills.
- Become more independent: Cheap Talk users are able to converse on their own, becoming more independent.
Order Your Cheap Talk Box Today
We offer Cheap Talk AAC devices that bring the gift of communication to individuals with verbal disabilities. At Enabling Devices, we create tools and toys that help improve lives, and we can customize products that fit each person’s unique needs.