A party for the senses, our bestselling Mini Dome comes alive with colorful confetti, music and vibration whenever they press the dome or its plate. Provides hours of visual, auditory and tactile stimulation.
Note: Music may vary.
A Complete Multisensory Experience
The Mini Dome Activity Sensor is designed to deliver a variety of stimulating effects for individuals with special needs. This sensory dome toy includes:
- Bright confetti, catchy music and soothing vibration
- Simple activation by touching anywhere on the toy’s face
- Volume control for the right level of auditory stimulation
- A requirement of two C batteries to operate
As long as the dome or surrounding plate is gently touched, the Mini Dome reacts with a colorful, musical burst of activity.
Who Can Enjoy the Mini Dome Toy?
Customers have bought this toy for places such as:
- Family homes of children with disabilities
- Care centers
- Sensory rooms and spaces
The multisensory Mini Dome toy can be an addition to an environment serving people of any age with disabilities. The product’s range of effects can teach how to focus on visual perceptions or relieve overstimulation.
How Can You Use This Product?
The Mini Dome sensory toy works for a variety of applications and needs, including:
- Education: This product helps develop both motor skills and sensory awareness regarding sound, sight and touch. It also subtly teaches cause and effect when it activates through interaction.
- Stimulation: The Mini Dome accommodates those with varying sensory needs through auditory, visual and tactile stimuli.
- Play: Users looking for fun will find the swirling confetti a delightful experience to watch, rewarding their exploration.
With its simple operation and durable design, the multisensory Mini Dome proves to be a versatile bestselling product.
Why Buy Your Adapted Toys From Enabling Devices?
Our online store provides all our customers with a superior shopping experience for accessible devices. Customers purchase from us for:
- Variety: We offer many adaptive devices and other accessible products to choose from.
- Experience: We’ve been within the assistive technology industry since 1978 helping people with disabilities.
- Customer service: We provide personalized support finding the best device for your needs.