Lights, sounds and songs play while Bow Wow’s head bobs and its tail wags. Just activate your capability switches to get the fun started. More than 25 songs, tunes and phrases help introduce music, counting and colors. Works with or without a switch.
Learning Through Sound and Color
Dance & Move Beat Bow Wow combines teaching and sensory experiences ideal for young people with unique abilities. The product’s features include:
- Educational phrases and groovy music that plays when activated
- Pulsing light displays and movement to engage users visually
- Two external jacks for a pair of capability switches
- A requirement of four AA batteries to operate
One activation and this dancing puppy adapted toy will treat your child with special needs like a new best friend.
Who Can Enjoy Dance & Move Beat Bow Wow?
With compatibility for two adaptive switches, the toy can meet the motor skills of many young learners. This product encourages learning in places such as:
- Schools and occupational therapy
- Care centers
- At-home use
This adapted device helps every kid with different capabilities learn through amusement.
How Can You Use This Product?
Our customers find that this musical dog toy can provide many benefits, such as:
- Education: Dance & Move Beat Bow Wow helps with basic counting and color recognition skills. It also teaches the cause and effect through different capability switches.
- Stimulation: This electronic adapted toy appeals to auditory and visual sensory needs with its tunes, lights and motion.
- Play: Either switch gets the toy talking and dancing to entertain early learners.
Simple to operate and loads of fun, this switch-adapted toy has the versatility to be a valuable teaching tool about music.
Why Buy Adaptive Switch Toys From Enabling Devices?
We offer the best online experience for ordering accessible devices. Customers select us for:
- Variety: A broad selection of adaptive devices and other types of accessible products
- Experience: More than 40 years within the assistive technology industry helping people with disabilities
- Customer service: Expertise to find the right device for every individual’s needs