Lights, sounds and songs play while Smooth Move’s head bobs and its hands clap. Just activate your capability switches to get the fun started. More than 85 songs, tunes and phrases help introduce music, letters, numbers and opposites. Works with or without a switch. The Smooth Moves Sloth is part of the Fisher Price Linkimals family and interacts with the Adapted Llama Musical Stacker #8025.
Learning Through Sound and Color
Smooth Moves Sloth combines teaching and sensory experiences ideal for young people with unique abilities. The product’s features include:
- Educational phrases and groovy music that plays when activated
- Pulsing light displays and movement to engage users visually
- Two external jacks for a pair of capability switches
- A requirement of four AA batteries to operate
One activation and this dancing sloth adapted toy will treat your child with special needs like a new best friend.
Who Can Enjoy Smooth Moves Sloth?
With compatibility for two adaptive switches, the toy can meet the motor skills of many young learners. This product encourages learning in places such as:
- Schools and occupational therapy
- Care centers
- At-home use
This adapted device helps every kid with different capabilities learn through amusement.
How Can You Use This Product?
Our customers find that this musical sloth toy can provide many benefits, such as:
- Education:Smooth Moves Sloth helps with basic counting and letter skills. It also teaches the cause and effect through different capability switches.
- Stimulation:This electronic adapted toy appeals to auditory and visual sensory needs with its tunes, lights and motion.
- Play:Either switch gets the toy talking and dancing to entertain early learners.
Simple to operate and loads of fun, this switch-adapted toy has the versatility to be a valuable teaching tool about music.
Why Buy Adaptive Switch Toys From Enabling Devices?
We offer the best online experience for ordering accessible devices. Customers select us for:
- Variety: A broad selection of adaptive devices and other types of accessible products
- Experience: More than 40 years within the assistive technology industry helping people with disabilities
- Customer service: Expertise to find the right device for every individual’s needs