Make Game Time Accessible to Everyone
Useful for matching, rolling dice or making random selections, the spinner also teaches turn-taking and visual tracking. When those with special needs participate, it’s that much more fun! Benefits of increased participation and interaction include:
- More happiness and confidence: Students with positive social interactions have better mental and emotional well-being and higher self-esteem.
- Increase social skills: Learning valuable social skills, like turn-taking, improves the ability to make and sustain meaningful relationships.
- Higher achievement desire: Those with disabilities who feel accepted and included are motivated to achieve more.
Features of our switch spinner device include:
- Low-noise operation: Protect those who have audible hyper-sensitivity. Our spinner generates very little noise.
- Compatibility with our switches: Choose from any of our adaptive switches to meet your unique needs. This device requires a separate switch for proper operation.
- Larger size and upright configuration: Simplify eye-tracking with increased visibility. Our spinner is 14 inches high and 13 inches long, but tips the scales at a lighter-weight two pounds.
- Customizability: Download blank overlay templates from our website to create customized games. You can add die numbers as pictured or tailor it for randomized choices of colors, activities and more.
- Simple operation: Activate the switch to start the arrow spinning. It will come to a stop once the switch is disengaged.
- A 12-month warranty: Enjoy peace of mind with this high-quality spinner. We provide a year-long warranty against defects.
For additional accessible fun, check out our selection of adapted games! We can also create a custom gaming experience to meet individual needs — contact an Enabling Devices expert for more information.
NOTE: Dice shown on picture are not included. Templates can be downloaded from the Product Guide tab above.