Simplify Adapted Device Activation With Sound
Our Sound Activated Switch creates an accessible activation experience for those with higher mobility challenges, allowing them to operate an adapted device with a quiet noise.
Add the switch to devices like adapted toys, kitchen appliances, lamps and computers for convenient voice-activated control. These switches promote benefits like:
- Enhanced learning opportunities.
- Easier access to current technology and information.
- Higher self-sufficiency and -esteem.
There are three convenient operation modes, including:
- Timed mode: You control the duration that the switch remains on after activation. Select between one and 120 seconds.
- On/off mode: This option uses one sound to turn an adapted device on and a second to turn it off automatically.
- Momentary mode: The switch remains activated as long as it hears a sound and automatically shuts off when it detects no more noise.
Additional features of the Sound Activated Switch include:
- Fully adjustable sound sensitivity levels.
- A comprehensive one-year warranty.
- Simple connection with standard 1/8-inch jacks.
- Convenient battery operation.
- Compact footprint and 4-ounce weight.
Are you looking for a different switch activation style? Explore our selection of adaptive switches to find the one to meet your needs.
Enabling Devices can also help you develop a custom solution. Contact a team member for help or additional information.