Individuals with disabilities can learn how to navigate everyday tasks and activities with ease using adapted cooking devices. Adaptive tools such as our pouring cups are great for helping individuals with special needs perform activities of daily living (ADL) in a way that works best for them. With ADL pouring devices, users can explore the world around them in a fun and exciting way.
At Enabling Devices, we strive to provide the most interactive and functional products for individuals with disabilities, bringing joy and confidence into their lives. With over 40 years of experience designing and manufacturing custom devices, you can trust us with all of your assistive technology needs.
Pouring Cup Features
Mix it up with a switch-activated pouring cup that allows users to participate in cooking classes or dramatic play. When you activate the first switch, the cup will pour liquids, sand or flour into any container. Activating the second switch returns the cup to an upright position. We also offer replacement cups that you can purchase as backups.
Our pouring tools come with a variety of innovative features:
- Available in two versions: On a stand or flex mount.
- Removable measuring cup: Facilitates easy cleaning.
- On stand size: 10″L x 7½” W x 5″H and weighs 1½ lbs.
- On flex mount size: 27″L x 4″W x 3″H and weighs 3¼ lbs.
Our cups attach easily to flat surfaces, bars and table legs for the most versatile play. They are also compatible with any of our adaptive switches.
Benefits of Pouring Devices
ADL devices such as our adapted cooking tools offer a wide range of benefits to users with mental and physical disabilities. With pouring cups, children and adults alike can gain the skills they need to participate in everyday activities. These devices help users:
- Perform everyday tasks: From gardening to cooking to crafting and more, ADL assistance devices help individuals become familiar and comfortable with common activities.
- Build confidence: When users learn how to successfully perform tasks that once posed difficulties for them, they gain confidence, which reduces frustration and promotes higher self-esteem.
- Become more independent: Pouring cups help teach people the skills needed to perform more tasks on their own.
- Interact: ADL devices can motivate and encourage individuals to engage more with their surroundings.
With so many adaptive advantages and opportunities for personal growth, users will love working with these pouring cups.
Order Your Pouring Cups Today
For ADL devices you can trust, choose Enabling Devices. We work with parents, teachers and therapists, providing devices that will help cultivate joyful and fulfilling experiences for people with disabilities.