Create the Ideal Activation Experience
Our Petite Pillow Switch is available in red or green and also comes in a mounted version, so you can easily secure it to a convenient location. It offers a soft foam surface for exceptional comfort during use and requires no batteries to operate. Simply plug the switch into an adapted device and help the person with disabilities enjoy:
- More independence and self-confidence.
- Opportunities to engage in learning tasks.
- Simplified communication with caregivers and aides.
- Improved access to technology.
These switches come with features like:
- Compact and lightweight size: The 3-inch by 2-inch model weighs 3 ounces, which delivers accessible performance in a small package.
- Removable outer cover: The soft outside case easily comes off for washing.
- Various activation methods: Users with limited movement can activate these with arms, head, shoulders, hands and more.
- Easy activation: The entire pillow switch surface is responsive and requires only 30 to 35 grams of force to operate.
- Immediate feedback: Our pillow switches offer audible clicks and tactile feedback.
- A one-year warranty: We trust the quality of our switches and back them with 12 months of coverage for extra confidence.
Use them to:
- Activate learning devices, adapted toys and speech generation devices.
- Operate adapted electronics.
- Control small appliances.
Learn if the pillow switch is the best solution to meet your unique needs. Browse our other adaptive switches or contact an Enabling Devices expert for advice.