Hold onto your hats! There’s a twister coming! Just activate your switch to behold the twister’s swirling glitter and hear its enchanting music. Comes with on/off or momentary switch activation and can be clamped to a table. A truly captivating experience that improves visual attention and listening skills. Clamps sold separately. See item #2025.
Auditory and Visual Stimulation in a Magical Whirlwind
This sensory toy with swirling glitter is designed to focus the sight and hearing of individuals with special needs. The Musical Twister includes:
- Dazzling multicolored glitter that moves in a water funnel
- Soothing music with an adjustable volume knob
- An external jack for using the adaptive switch of your choice
- A requirement for six C batteries to operate
The Musical Twister adapted toy will amaze any user with its ever-changing display. The interior light illuminates the glitter and the surrounding base in dim environments, making this device ideal for calming spaces.
Who Can Enjoy the Musical Twister Toy?
This product meets two important sensory needs. Customers can buy it for places such as:
- At-home spaces for families of children with special needs
- Classrooms and care centers
- Sensory rooms
The Musical Twister can work with multiple varieties of activation switches for developing motor skills. The combined effect of the glitter and light also helps people of all ages relax.
How Can You Use This Product?
The Musical Twister serves several purposes, including:
- Stimulation: Someone who needs stimulation can experience two sensory experiences from light and sound.
- Education: The Musical Twister helps students learn motor skills and teaches them cause and effect through activation. It also improves visual and listening skills.
- Play: Users will be thrilled watching the glitter as it goes and goes, making a fun experience for everybody.
This sensory toy’s simple design yet versatile uses can benefit many locations that care for and educate students.
Why Choose Enabling Devices for Adapted Toys?
Customers have trusted us to provide accessible devices that enhance the quality of life for people with special needs. We offer:
- Variety: Many types of adaptive products
- Experience: More than 40 years in the assistive technology industry
- Customer service: A willingness to help every customer find the right device for their needs.