A smaller version of our best-selling Gumball Switches, the “minis” share the same incomparable tactile and auditory feedback, versatility and durability as their big siblings, but their smaller size means they can be mounted almost anywhere. Their bases have three holes for easy mounting and a removable mounting plate.
Mini-Gumball Adapted Switch – 2″Base x ½”H
This smaller version of our best-selling Gumball Switches can mount almost anywhere. A removable mounting plate with three holes opens a world of possibilities. Our “minis” provide the same tactile and auditory feedback as their bigger siblings along with their versatility and durability. Our Mini-Gumball Adapted Switch is similar to the Spec Switch.
The Benefits of an Adapted Mini-Gumball Switch for People With Special Needs
Adapted switches like our Mini-Gumball Switches help people with motor disabilities interact with devices. This switch has features such as:
- Multiple color options for organization and visual accessibility
- Tactile and auditory feedback
- No batteries required
These features and more make the Mini-Gumball Switch simpler to use.
How to Use an Accessibility Mini-Round Switch for People With Disabilities
A Mini-Gumball Switch connects to a device to allow the user to use the device with the switch. Pressing on the 1¼-inch activation surface activates the connected devices for purposes like:
- Playing: By connecting an adaptive switch to a compatible toy, the user can press the button to have it move or make sounds.
- Learning: A student can use their switch to activate educational devices that teach concepts like cause and effect.
- Communicating: When you plug the Mini-Gumball Switch into a communication device, the user can press it to play a message or show an image.
Our adaptive switches give users access to a wide range of activities in a format suited to their motor abilities.
Where to Mount the Bright-Colored Mini-Gumball Adapted Switch
Mount the Mini-Gumball Switch on surfaces like the ones below to bring its features wherever you need them:
- Assistive clamps and arms
The included mounting plate and additional accessories give you many options for mounting.
Who Can Use Mini-Gumball Switches?
People with disabilities and those who support them can benefit from adaptive buttons like the Mini-Gumball Switch. Our customers include:
- Adults and children with disabilities
- Parents and families
- Care organizations
- Occupational and speech therapists
You can use an adaptive switch to help yourself or someone else operate a device.