Our very sensitive, easy to use switch is now available with lights, music and vibration. It provides the user with great visual, auditory, and tactile stimulation. Has individual on/off switches for controlling the three stimuli.
Jumbo Adapted Switch With Lights, Music & Vibration
This easy-to-use version of the Jumbo Switch has lights, music and vibration with on/off switches for each feature. It can provide fantastic auditory, visual and tactile stimulation with the press of a button. You can use this multisensory button to activate a device or as a sensory stimulating toy on its own.
An Adapted Switch With Visual, Auditory and Tactile Stimulation
Press this button to activate the adapted device or toy of your choice. The extra stimulatory features provide feedback that appeals to many senses. This model of the Jumbo Switch has features such as:
- A 5-inch activation surface for people who need a large target area
- Compatibility with AAA batteries
- Three mounting holes that fit screws
- Individual switches to turn the lights, music and vibration on or off
This button adds a stimulatory experience to Jumbo Switch activation.
Using Your Multisensory Adapted Switch
Our customers use the Jumbo Adapted Switch With Lights, Music and Vibration in many parts of everyday life. It helps people with the following activities:
- Sensory stimulation: The vibration, lights and music help people who need to “stim” to feel calm and focused.
- Playing: With so many adapted toys and games available from our store, anyone can join in on the fun.
- Learning: An adapted switch can activate learning tools that teach concepts and skills.
- Communication: Our Jumbo Switches also operate communication devices that play messages or show pictures.
The added stimulatory features help people with sensory needs get even more out of this device.
Where to Mount Your Adapted Jumbo Switch With Lights, Music and Vibration
You can mount this version of the Jumbo Switch anywhere you can attach the standard model. Try mounting the button to:
- Mobility aids
- Assistive clamps and arms
As you use your Jumbo Switch, you might think of even more places to mount it.
Who Uses a Large Surface Colored Adapted Switch With Music, Lights and Vibration?
Jumbo Switch customers include:
- Children and adults with disabilities
- Family members, friends and loved ones
- Caregivers, teachers and therapists
People with motor and cognitive disabilities and those in their lives can benefit from this handy button.